Click here to return to the Tutt Library Home Page

Virtual Tour of Historic Colorado College
Loomis Hall (1956)

Loomis Hall is a resident facility that was originally designed in 1956 by Thomas & Sweet of Colorado Springs. It was named in honor of the first dean of students, Ruth Loomis. It has a spacious lounge and recreation area that houses about 250 students. Several years ago it underwent renovation.
Loomis Hall c1956

Loomis Hall circa 1956

Back to Tour Home Page | On to the next stop on the Tour

Click here to return to CC Home Page
  
      Special Collections Home

maintained by Special Collections; last revised, 02-04-03, lr