Databases by Subject
Databases for Classics
- Humanities International Complete
- Coverage: 1929 - current
- A comprehensive humanities database, with almost 500 full text titles and indexing and abstracting for more than 1,700 titles. Subject areas include (but are not limited to) literature, philosophy, the arts, history, culture-oriented and multi-disciplinary humanities titles with some coverage going back as far as 1929. This database replaces Humanities Abstracts.
- International Bibliography Of Art (IBA)
- Coverage: 2008-current
- Bibliographic database of international scholarly literature on western art. Subjects include fine arts in all media, decorative arts, museum studies, archaeology, folk art, material culture, classical studies, antiques, and architectural history. IBA is the successor to the Bibliography of the History of Art (BHA).
- Coverage: late 1800's - most recent 0-5 years
- Archival access to many scholarly periodicals. Some titles include current issues while others have a moving wall imposed on them.
- L'année Philologique
- Coverage: 1969 - current
- Standard index to monographs, journals and essay collections in classics (Ancient Greek and Roman language, literature, history and religion), covering essentially all books and about 1,500 periodicals published each year in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Japanese. Citations only, in English or French.
- PEP-WEB: Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing
- Coverage: 1920 - current
- Archive of classic texts and journals in the field of psychoanalysis, including Freuds collected works. PEP-WEB can search for keywords specifically within dreams, dialogs or references.