Databases by Subject
Databases for Law
- Congressional Universe. Congressional Indexes 1789-1972
- Coverage: varies
- Provides access to congressional and legislative information. Includes information about members of congress like voting records, addresses, etc.
- Legal Information Reference Center
- Contains hundreds of full-text publications and thousands of legal forms. The full-text legal reference books are provided through Nolo, the nation's oldest and most-respected provider of legal information for consumers and small businesses
- LEXIS-NEXIS Academic Universe
- Coverage: 1977 - current
- Access to popular press material such as newspaper articles. Also contains law review articles.