PS470: Tutorial in International Political Economy; part 1
Online suggestions and help
Colorado College student describes the research process.
Finding Books: TIGER
2. If we don’t have what you want try Prospector next – items arrice in 3-4 days avg.
3. Last resort is Worldcat (is Library home page for link) for what you can’t find above, covers US and International libraries; can take weeks to get an item!
Quick reference online
- Scholarly vs Popular — Vodka ad
- >100 databases, use Databases by Subject categories to find excellent ones for your topic
Subject Database links
Political Science – note CIAO and PAIS
- use when the fulltext isn’t right there
- for citations – which databases has the journal
- Journal Finder
- Interlibrary loan software – how Tutt handles requests (except Prospector)
- if you don’t find your article via Journal Finder and want it, you will have to use Interlibrary loan to request the article; this is also how you request books not in Prospector.
Citing Your Sources
Managing Your Bibliography
- RefWorks training Wednesdays @1 p.m. weeks 1, 2 and 3 of every block in Tutt Library.
Contact Reference Desk, 9 a.m. – 10 p.m., x6662, IM tuttlibrarian