Colorado College has three Preregistration periods:
Fall Preregistration for blocks 1-4
- students will also be required to draft their Spring, blocks 5-8 choices.
- click here for: Student Banner Login & Fall Preregistration Instructions
First-Year Preregistration for blocks 3 & 4
- students are mandatorily enrolled in blocks 1 and 2 with their First-Year Program.
- students will also be required to draft their Spring, blocks 5-8 choices
- click here for Student Banner Login & First-Year Preregistration Instructions
Spring Preregistration for blocks 5 - 8
- J-block is not a part of the preregistration process
- click here for Student Banner Login & Spring Preregistration Instructions
Transfer students send their complete course selections to the Registrar's Office for their first term admitted. They will then participate in the next preregistration term using SSB and bid points.
Students who have already confirmed a leave for a preregistration term will not be allowed to submit preregistration information until the leave is cancelled.